Areas of expertise
New construction and renovation
- residential basic through high-end
- Alteration to existing structures
- Adaptive re-use to convert existing to alternative design programs and uses
- Medical design with specific experience in dental
- Commercial: restaurants, retail, and office buildings
- integration (what does this mean???)
- Site evaluation
- zoning analysis
- subdivision development
- coordination with landscape architects, civil engineers, mechanical and structural engineers, zoning attorneys
- collaboration and coordination with interior designers as well as I.T. and audiovisual and any other needed to complete intricate design programs, sound recording studios, indoor courts and pools, special security needs
- complete drawings to include plans
- interior millwork and trim details
- landscape design to include driveways, patio, terraces, pools
- building department expediting for juristiction approval.
- renderings and modeling for client visualization and for architectural board approval.
- interior and exterior lighting details
- construction administration and site visits (how are these different?)
- assistance in obtaining certificate of occupancy
- Construction management for externally originated projects (such as when the architect is not in the area)
- interior design
- feasibility studies
- coordinate with construction cost estimators to maintain proposed budget constraints
- Site visits to determine viability
- Coodination with surveyors to sub-develop large tracts
- Coodination with real estate brokers to determine and maximize proper design for resale.
- Time-of-essence filing for jurisdictional approval.
- Custom upgrades with respect to buyer
- Assistance in securing temporary and full C of O.
- Architectural certifications